CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

M.I.A ... Literally!

Okay, so in hindsight, I guess it really hasn't been that terribly long since my last post, but it really feels like forever! I have been so busy finishing up this semester...and having a little fun too! I seriously cant wait for Christmas Break! I so just want to work and have fun, work and have fun! It will be oh so nice! Speaking of working...I am so poor right now! I really haven't figured out how I am going to buy Christmas presents...pasta necklaces anyone?! I will figure things out I am sure, most likely, my sis and I will go on a crazy expedition on Christmas Eve! This is usually how we complete our Christmas shopping every year, then we stay up until 2am wrapping, and are asleep just long enough for "Santa" to sneak our Christmas Stockings in front of the tree. Good Times! I really don't know what to get my sis this year...or any year for that matter:) I stole, well borrowed some old black and white photos of my dad's parents to have framed, my mom is basically an older version of me, so she will be super easy to shop for! She wears all the same clothes I do, and shops at all the same stores...so it really wont be too hard to pick something out! My little brother is happy with anything Star Wars right now, and Breezy, aside from a car, would be happy with anything to do with horses or A&M University. Ash....still clueless! Not even the slightest idea. Funny story...the other day I had a friend ask what he should get her...all I could come up with...paper. She loves stationary. Like she has boxes of the stuff...why, I don't know. Its not like she's writing to anyone, but she just likes it. He clearly was confused by my suggestion:) I will come up with something a little better than that I hope! So, I also have set myself up to have two weekends off over the break! I am so excited! Im going to La Grange to stay with my aunt one weekend, and the other is still up in the air. I really have been wanting to find somewhere to Volunteer over the holidays. Im thinking like homeless shelterish...I dont really know! Ive just been kind of overwhelmed with a spirit and need to give lately! I passed a homeless girl and her dog the other day, and all I had was a dollar! I felt terrible, so I gave it to her and then went to the store and bought her food and dog food/treats. When I went back, she was getting into a car loaded with four other dogs, two of which were tiny puppies! Not to mention the three other ppl in the car. This made me feel like I was still offering so much less than they needed, but she was very thankful for the gesture! Anyway...I know I should give like this all the time, but all this cold weather and christmas cheer really just makes you want to help however you can.

1 comments:

AmberDenae said...

I've missed your blogging!