CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Questions I'll Die Trying To Answer.chapter six.

      There was once a time when I idolized this movie.  And by idolized, I mean, I wished, I longed, I believed that I could have been cast in Kate Hudson's place.  Little does Hollywood know...their next big star resides here in the great state of Texas.  Witty, single, twenty-something?  Romantic Comedy? I  mean please, I'd call that more of an autobiographical piece.   Okay, Okay, just kidding.  I'm pretty sure that any girl under the age of thirty would agree that there is a way to parallel every song we sing, every movie we see, ...to our lives in some way.  And yes, I say parallel in hopes that I'm not the only one, although  I'm really probably pretending that my life is totally the same thoroughout the whole movie.  Songs on the other hand...I dont know how, but someone out there is shopping my life story to various artists, and they are choosing to use me and my daily encounters as inspiration for material.  Its really very flattering.  So today I was going through some of my playlists, specifically,  'Soundtrack To My Life' and 'Everyone's In Love But Me...', and it sparked my current epihany!  Well, that and an honest, eye opening, 'I am not crazy, am I?' conversation with a friend...
I AM NOT TOO PICKY . How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days...you're not helping me.  How am I supposed to lose a guy in ten days, if I can't even find one that is open to any emotional attatchment?  Anything other than a proper face to face conversation does not qualify as one on one time...a text is not the same as a phone call...and I know it is all about the chase...and you have to keep up some sort of hard exterior, but could you chase me a little to keep it even?  I
Not to mention that ten days is a freaking world record in terms of losing a guy...any mention of a possible commitment, and all bets are off.    I know your judgements are already forming...but hold off for a sec.  I will fully admit to my own commitment issues.  And although, I think I am painfully obvious in shedding light on my attraction to you...the truth is, I am not.  That half smile I just gave you...yeah, that was me telling you I am in love, oh, and I have been.  In my eyes, this past six months of texting banter...a full blown relationship;)  You feel the same way right?  So later, when I'm upset, it's because I'm really hearbroken you didnt understand that's what this was...haha.  For loving writing as I do, I am terrible at verbally expressing how I feel, so I'm just going to need you to go ahead and figure me out.  Mkay? Thanks.  I also don't think most guys are willing to put in any effort beyond that to see what could develop, and honestly I don't know that I blame them.:)   Or perhaps it's just most guys I am attracted to.  In which case, I say...lame. lame. lame.  So, Reason # 894 I am,  and continue to be very, VERY, single.  That, and probably this blog, if I am being completely honest...
much love,
a

0 comments: