CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

hOw I LoVe SuMmEr TiMe...

well, on a lighter note...it's Summer! I could not be more excited about not being in class! For someone who despises school as much as I do, I find it ironic that 1) I've managed to post-pone my graduating by a year...or two, and 2) that I have decided on a major which revolves around school! Although, let's be honest...we all know I am not going to be a kindergarten teacher because I love the teaching part...I just really like to play!:) "I get to be Malibu Barbie, you kids can play with the puzzles over there!" All in all, school is the farthest thing from my mind right now. It's so draining! I think degrees are overrated, but I dont know that my parents would agree. So now that summer is here, Im going to delight in the fact that I have three almost four months to completely blow my money on useless activities such as put put, and theme parks. Which reminds me that I will be dining with Shamu at Sea World about this time next week! Good Times...

Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability. ~Sam Keen

1 comments:

AmberDenae said...

How funny. i searched "amberdenae" on the google searchbar to see if my blog would come up and I found another amberdenae who is my exact age! I found it pretty ironic. Anyways, I'm amber. Have a good one! =)