CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whose In A Rush For The Real World Anyway...


So New York was absolutely amazing! I wont bore you with every amazing thing I encountered while there, but let's just say I found my twin in a city! Love Love Loved it! I found myself thinking "Maybe my parents could ship my stuff here when they get home..."quite often! I totally get why there are so many homeless people there! I wouldn't want to work either. I could walk around that city for weeks! So classes are starting yet again. It's funny, now that I am behind...I'm like "well, here is yet another semester!" Yes! I'm trying out this new thing where I don't worry about what other people think...so if it takes me 10 years to graduate...then whatever~!! Granted, I would love to be done with school at this point...I'm not, and really, stressing about it constantly is not making the time pass any faster. I'm actually kind of excited for some structure back in my life. I couldn't get most of the classes I need to be taking right now, but I am taking some pretty interesting ones, so that should be fun! I'll tell you one thing, I am getting the most well rounded education ever~~ Watch out, you probably don't want to challenge me to any pop culture games, bc I will def. dominate! Interior Design, Mass Communications, History, Astronomy, Art Theory, Fashion Merchandising...you name it, I know it! I'm just hoping to broaden that hodge podge of knowledge this semester, coupled with the two classes I'm taking that actually have something to do with my degree plan.:) If you need any tips on how not to go about college, I have quite a few! # 1 on the list would be:

Meet with your advisors! They really do know what classes you should take! See I thought as a Fresman I could just sign up for what I thought I needed....96 college hours later...and countless classes I dont need...I'm thinking that scheduling that advising appointment really couldnt have been that difficult! Do I sound bitter?:) I'm really not though. Besides studying, I LOVE college! You can still get away with eating your parents food, and naps because you pulled an all-nighter "studying". Blah Blah Blah...enough about school!
"College is a place to keep warm between high school and an early marriage". ~George Gobel

0 comments: