CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

50 things you probably didnt know about me....




So I have the whole office to myself today! yes. I was reading a friends myspace page, and she had one of those silly surveys on her page...you know the ones. So amidst my boredom here at work, I decided to create a list of random facts of my own. Here goes:


  • I rarely get scared at home by myself...but at night just to be safe, sometimes I sleep with a frying pan under the bed! Knife's kind of freak me out, and well with a frying pan I'm less likely to miss.

  • I once stood in line at Starbucks... behind Greg Brady. (Seriously, believe me, it was hard to contain my excitement)

  • My all time favorite food is ABC soup

  • When I cant sleep, I re-play episodes of Friends in my head.

  • I had the same agent as the Olsen twins when I was five...I could have been Michelle Tanner!

  • I have the same re-occurring dream once a year. It's so random too! I have no idea why I have it, or how it pertains to my life at all, but Dolly Parton is in it.

  • I have a collection of antique aprons. I buy them on every trip I go on. I don't do a thing with them...well except wear them of course! I'm trying to come up with something cool...still thinking

  • I often cheat death when I am driving.

  • I wish I was born in Greece.

  • I hide things I write under my mattress

  • I dance in the shower...a lot! I've fallen down a few times!

  • I love Miley Cyrus...well really, I love Disney! And High School Musical! Otherwise, I'm totally mature:)haha

  • I love Rap! So much so, that sometimes I print out the words and learn them all, so I can be cool and sing every word!

  • I have been out of the country 4 times.

  • I hate when people put things in their cart and a few isles later decide they don't want it! Take the two seconds to put it back where it goes!

  • I talk to my parents every day

  • I have an extreme interest in Africa...and I've never been there

  • I already know who my bridesmaids will be....for a wedding that is not even in my remote future

  • I LOVE Bravo

  • I wish I read a lot more....I buy books all the time!

  • I love to people watch

  • I thought it was cool to barely eat in junior high..."one cup of yogurt...I am so full!" I'm pretty sure everyone saw right through that!:)

  • Sometimes I pull muscles in my sleep

  • Pike's Place Market is my most favorite place in the world

  • I have a craft chest full of crafting supplies

  • I love for it to rain while I am sleeping

  • I want a tiny tattoo, in all white....so small though that I know I will never do it

  • I have a really hard time crying when I feel like I should be crying.....but I can cry about the silliest things no problem!

  • I own a guitar that I don't know how to play...I have had it for three years now!

  • I love Christmas! But really, who doesn't

  • My favorite number is 3

  • I would be really sad if I lost the ring I wear on my right hand...I have had it for 9 years

  • I let my rice crispy's get soggy before I eat them

  • I start playing Christmas music in November

  • Sometimes I buy baby clothes...I don't have a baby! The little shoes are just so cute!

  • I love babies!

  • I have the "falling" dream about once a week

  • I love wearing high heels

  • I wish I liked sushi

  • Sometimes eye contact kinda freaks me out....

  • I love tube socks! Those really should come back into style!

  • haha, in the winter I tuck my pajama pants into my tube socks so I don't get all tangled at night! You don't have to tell me I'm a dork...I am VERY aware of it

  • I like to send subliminal messages with my myspace page songs

  • I really want an old mustang! I would trade my car in a second for one!

  • I wish I didn't care what people thought so much

  • Hobby Lobby might be my favorite store

  • I love Racquet Ball!

  • I get sick if I read in the car

  • I love listening to live music

  • I drink tomato juice....but only when I'm flying.

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not. ~Henri Frederic Amiel

1 comments:

AmberDenae said...

This was very interesting! I enjoyed the read, you're a neat person! =)