CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night...

Hi Friends! And yet another day in the life of Amber has come to an end!:) Good weekend so far. I ventured to College Station with Mollie on Friday to see Clayton STAR in Big River! It took forever to get there...bc we needed a boat. Seriously! I've never screamed in a car ride so much. My little cobalt seems to think she can fly too...bc that's exactly what was happening. A little scary, but we made it, eventually! So much fun! Clayton is seriously amazing...and yes, I already know this, but every time he sings...I'm reminded. Awesome! Just a really awesome show...so if your in the area, GO SEE IT! We had a lot of fun, and we only got lost a few times...I also may have bought the coolest sunglasses in the world. They are bright yellow raybans...but the kind that only cost $5:) But get this...they fold up into a tiny little square! Pretty much the best invention ever! I'm kind of in love with the whole idea. I'm back in Austin, and hanging out at the hospital with Ash tonight. She is feeling good, and kicking A on Round Two of Chemo! Hopefully she will get to go home on Tuesday,so keep praying!:) Tomorrow is a fun filled day of work and then some Jesus time:) At some point this weekend, I need to be a little school productive, but we all know how I feel about that. Thanks Loves!
xoxo a

3 comments:

Janice said...

Some people says that wearing sunglasses at night you'll look like a blind but I don't believe because Sunglasses are really for those people who who are fashionable no matter when they will wear it.

Robert said...

My kids have broken each pair of sunglasses I have bought. I hide them and they tend to find them some how.

AmberDenae said...

I wanna see these sunglasses!

Glad to hear that all is well in the life of Amber! :) Hope Ash is doing great and is home by now!

Much love! xo