CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

This Is An Understatement.

haha something very funny, and all too typical of me happened Friday night while I was re-arranging my room. I moved my bed, and apparently I was over painting my room when I got to that wall, bc I literally only painted down far enough that my bed would cover it up. Ha ha. So needless to say, I need to go buy paint...and fast! I have the furniture the way I want it, but now I need to do all of the fun stuff! I will say, why is that you sleep so much better when you make the bed right before you get in it? I don't really know, but.....amazing!

So I had to house sit for my boss last night, I really don't think I've ever been more bored! Her remote didn't work, so I had to get up and change the channel every time! That got old really quick, so @ 8 I decided it was time for bed. Here's the best part....it was still light out! I talked to my friend Adam for awhile, and then I went to sleep. What a lame Saturday night! So I'm working all day today, and that is no fun. Church tonight, and then it is back to re-decorating! HoPe EvErYoNe'S wEeKeNd WaS aMaZiNg! LoVe YoU aLl! xo

a

1 comments:

AmberDenae said...

I also sleep much better when I make the bed before I get in it! I also can't clean my room unless my bed is made! haha

Hope all is well with you, my dear!