CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Port A, Oh How I Will Miss You!






Port A Party Weekend, is officially over, and it was officially a success! Much needed fun in the sun! Although, my SPF 55 failed me miserably!!! I think these are going to be my new catalog pictures for the permanent bikini sunburn I created during my weekend of fun!:) I mean, I'm going to say that I spent 95% of my time completely submerged in the ocean...and still, even with Aveno's Sunscreen guarantee....I get to wear my bikini...apparently all the time!:) Fun Times though! I forgot how much fun the beach is! I don't think I've been since I was thirteen or fourteen, and boy have I been missing out! I swam, treaded, and swallowed more salt water than probably recommended! The house we rented was huge, and could have slept the whole island, which was nice! Tons of room for us all to collapse, and we def. did after Saturday! The boys crashed as soon as we got back home! And the beach trip wouldn't have been complete without the boys getting the car stuck in the sand! They went to get food in the car...and came back with food...on foot. The reason: They stopped to talk to girls:) Haha, lesson learned!:) A nice man with a large truck pulled the car out! I'm pretty sure he was entertained by the whole thing, and probably not surprised:) All in all, a great great weekend! We even managed to discover a few things:)

*Boys do not find car dancing/singing to be as much fun as girls do. They will ask you nicely at first, and then they will just demand that you stop. If that doesn't work, the threats begin....:)
*On that same note, they don't stop for anything!
Arch leaving Whataburger: "Girls, we have 1/2 a tank of gas, and we aren't stopping till its gone. Everyone Good?"
In Unison: "Yep, we're all good!"
Me, 30 minutes later: "Are we out of gas yet?"
I drank a LG diet coke...I'm sorry!:) Lucky for me, Arch admitted later that he needed to stop too, but only after Christina and Kristen fell asleep:)
*No matter how hard you try, or sweep...there will still be sand. In your hair.on the floor.in the car. EVERYWHERE!
*You can cook the easiest thing in the world, and boys will think you are great cooks! haha
That's pretty much it! Working on chapter.two. Hopefully it will be up soon!
Much love,
xoxo a

0 comments: