CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh The Things You Learn At Hospitals...

1. Blood hanging in a bag on an IV rack is still just as disgusting as when you cut yourself...except maybe more bc it comes in much larger volumes.
2. I'm totally a baby, and needles still scare me. Well let's say I don't get scared but, for a split second I think I may pass out...and then all is well.
3. Foaming germ killer should be found everywhere you go! Funnest stuff ever, and it smells good, and your hands get all soft....and not germy! Win Win my friends!
4. The masks you are supposed to wear should be re-manufactured so that they are easier to breathe through! Like I'm pretty sure I could have just taken it off, bc it does not serve a purpose when I have to pull it away from my face every two seconds so I can gasp a small breath of air before the nurses come back.
5. Parking Garages really shouldn't be that difficult to maneuver. If you go down the stairs on one side of the garage, but decide to take the elevator back to your car on the other side of the garage....you should still be able to find your car! I have never used such a stupid garage. Def. not user friendly.
6. I have the best friends in the world! Everyone has been so so awesome.
7. 38th street might be the cutest in Austin. I need to live here.
8. Gelato is my new favorite desert! Except that you have to scarily run across four lanes of traffic to get it...but if you are going to get hit by a car....I think right in front of a hospital is probably the best place you could be.
9. Hospital gift shops sell really random things at really ridiculous prices. "Here is your bouquet of flowers, planted in a hat?...." yes, a straw hat. Price: $45.00
10. Purple is an odd choice for a hospital room. Not what I call a uni-sex color. Just a thought.

2 comments:

Hammertime said...

amber denae!! you better not run across traffic again, my little heart can bearly take one of ya'll sick, don't make it a double whammy! There, that is my mommy explosion for the day. :)

Jenna Coe said...

I'm totally with you on the masks thing. I have to wear those sometime for school. They are so annoying! If you ever go into the mask making business I'll be your first customer. I miss you terribly and I have been praying for you and your family non stop. Love you Amber!