CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello Again...

Did you miss me?! I have missed you friends, life has been and continues to be on the crazy side. I am so so blessed by wonderful friends and family that have really been my saving grace this past few weeks. Ash is doing so so well. She gets stronger every day, and I couldn't be more excited about it!
So I'm still in love with my church, and I really have learned so much! It is so much fun! I love it there, and I can't imagine what I did before I found Austin Stone!!!
So I'm pretty sure my car hates me, and 'little annie' as she has been called, wanted me to know just how much today while I was commuting on Ih-35. Now, sometimes she shakes a little...but I usually attribute this to the fact that I probably have never aligned my car in the year I've had it. This however, was not the usual "Oh, we are going to go over 70mph shake", No, this was very different! My car was not only shaking vigorously, but also spitting out white/blackish smoke from the back! My initial thought..."Oh God! When did I change my oil?!?!" Also, not something I love doing...I think its a big hassle, and I also think someone should invent a car that does this internally. I'm just sayin. So I quickly exited the STOPPED traffic, so that I could at least break down on the frontage road where someone would be more apt to stopping and helping me. So, still shaking...two stop lights later...my car miraculously fixes itself! Don't ask, so weird....so needless to say, I think I need to have it looked at, because although I think car flirting is fun...car flirting bc you are trying to tell me the smoke billowing from my car is blocking your view....not so fun.
Okay, can we talk about how obsessed I am with The Bachelor! Not literally, as Jason, for me..is just okay. I do love how much he loves his son, and I will say he is handsome, just not my type. I'm going to say I am more of the Travis Stork type. However, the show is a guilty pleasure for me! Sadly, I think Jason sent his wife home last week. But this is okay, because I'm pretty sure that Jillian should be the next Bachelorette, and that is just fine with me! Ultimately I think I will try out for The Bachelor in my lifetime, because I think it would be so much fun! I mean, cute boy...check! Fun girls....check! Amazing chance to just have fun...check check! Plus, I feel like this is just one of those things that would be fun to add to the list of things done in my life. Now while, their are a million other TV shows I would love to be on, I would potentially have the chance of leaving this one with a husband! Again, WIN WIN!:)
So Ash and I have been talking about moving...closer to home. Ash is going to have to move back home with my parents for awhile when she is able to leave the hospital. My parent's don't like that I am by myself at our house while she is in the hospital. I think they forget that I don't get scared by silly things like burglars, and not to mention my amazing escaping skills! Should the need arise, I feel like I am pretty descrete and awesome about getting out of the house. I mean there is a door right out of my room onto the porch...I feel like this is a plus. And I also have been known to sleep with my keys too:)

2 comments:

Hammertime said...

here's a grand idea! move to austin and live with me!! :) because that makes so much sense! ;) You have been missed my friend.

Jenna Coe said...

You would be an amazing contestant on the Bachelor! Even better (and read this all the way through because it sounds bad at the beginning), you probably wouldn't win, because everyone knows the Bachelor never picks the best girl, but, the rest of America would fall in love with you. Then, ultimately, ABC would ask YOU to be the next Bachelorette, at which point, you would have 25 hot guys fighting over you. AND the Bachelorette is 1 for 2 on actually getting married, so you could get a husband, have your own show, and be a celebrity, all in one bunch. WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN if you ask me.


This has been the longest blog comment ever. I'm writing so much because I miss you and this is somewhat filling the void in my heart.