CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Because These Are All Things You Need To Know...:)

Hello World~! It has been way too long, and by way too long, I mean...really not that long, but oh how I've missed you. So life is good! Ash got out of the hospital today. 2nd round of chemo....check! All finished for now. As for me, I'm doing great! Today was exceptionally fun for me, and I'm not really sure why! So my debit card has been M.I.A for 4 days now, and I was beginning to get worried. I'm mildly irresponsible, so I figured it was somewhere...but I had yet to find it! I searched my car yesterday, and I mean searched. I sat in each seat as though I regularly ride in the back seat.....and still no luck. I moved carpets...slid seats forward...backward...No Luck. So, in efforts to pretend like I was extremely interested in class this morning...I pulled out a notebook, and out fell my debit card! I cheered for myself in my head! Very exciting start to my day! Writing checks is so 2008, and a pain to say the least! So now the world can rest easy, I am back to my swiping ways! Being that my poor little debit card has been out of commission for 4 days, I think it felt a little neglected. So I bought 4 bras @ Victoria Secret! Here is the best part....wait for it.....only $30!!! Even I am proud of myself, and I am a bargain shopper on average! I even decided to buy a super cute sports bra which I think will only make working out happen more regularly! At least that is the idea.:) I think I am finally coming to terms with having a membership at the local Y for a year and a half now....I'm actually going to take that next big step(which in reality should have been the 1st big step...but I'm not much on rules)...THE MEMBERSHIP CARD. See, I've have been way too embarrassed to walk in and get it @ this point. I mean really, who signs up @ a gym...and then never goes back? Well, countless excuses have been running through my mind, but I am turning over a new leaf. I hear it's fun once you get in the swing of things, and I do love me a treadmill! So I am planning on going this week! So two amazing things happened today. 1. It is 'New Music Tuesday' on i-tunes, and that makes me really happy. Really Really Happy. And 2.I am starting the transformation of my room....finally! I hate my room right now. Hate it! Right now, it is 3, yes 3, different colors. I am probably, no, for sure the world's worst painter, and I think cutting in is a bother. So needless to say, my room looks like a 'test wall' for the Painter's of America (if that were a club or something). I finally have my mind set on what I want to do, and I am only hoping that it will turn out nicely. At this point I am just aiming for wanting to be in my room for more than five minutes, that would be an improvement! So church continues to be amazing! I'm pretty sure, I have been writing down the songs we sing...and then googling them when I get home! I love it! Awesome Awesome Awesome! And my little sister has been going with me, which is just cute! I love that she loves it as much as I do!
Much Love,
xoxo a

1 comments:

Robert said...

nice blog..Looking forward to you visiting my blog and becoming a follower as I will follow this blog as well.