CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

nEw YoRk, NeW yOrK....



So I leave for NeW yOrK in about two weeks! I am so excited! I've never been before. I love to travel, and honestly I could just be going to a town in Texas and probably be excited...but it's New York! I have been a lot of places, but I feel like New York is just one of those cities you have to go to at some point in your life. (haha, this whole blog will be funny if I hate it). I have been told that people who like the West Coast hate the East Coast, and vice versa. I just don't see how this is possible! I love California! I probably am a little partial because I was born there, but I don't know many people that don't enjoy it. There really is a lot to see, and it is just beautiful!  I hear New York is kind of dirty...but at the moment so is my house.  That I think I can get over!  I desperately want to go to Harlem, but I think that might have to be a later trip...one that does not involve the whole family.  It really doesn't matter though.. I am just excited to be going away.  I love love love to travel, and the fact that I'm not going to have to work for a whole week straight is amazing!

One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.- Henry Miller

1 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Amber!

Thanks for your blog comment, you're too sweet! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE NEW YORK!! I have been there 3 times and it is my most favorite city! You're going to fall in love with it and not want to leave (if you're anything like me..haha -which I wouldn't be surprised since we do share the exact same name;) You'll have so much fun, there are so many different cultures there, go to chinatown and little italy for sure! Times square, central park, I even went to Harlem (not intentionally, we got off at the wrong subway stop at dusk...scary!- just make sure you have a guy with you..ha) Ah, I love everything about that City, even the dirty parts..haha seriously! You're going to have a blast! Oh and go to toy-r-us in times square- coolest one ever! I could literally go on and on- you'll have so much fun and I am getting really jealous as I write this..haha.

Yes, Mexico was amazing and totally life changing- I am counting down the days until I go back next year!

Have an AMAZING time in NY- I know you will!!! Can't wait to read about it!

xoxo

amberdenae