CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just Another Day In The Life....

So at what age do you stop bringing toys to school? I only ask because yesterday as I sat in class, something caught my eye in the row in front of me. This girl in my class was twirling this:
A glittery baton! Now, let's get one thing straight here. I love toys too, and I have been known to obsess about a certain Disney character from time to time(I love you Hannah), but really?! A college class...right in the middle of lecture? Not only did she proceed to twirl this baton as if it was half time at the high school football game and this was the performance of her life, but she continued to twirl, and twirl and twirl! My cute professor didn't say a word. He really is probably the nicest man I have ever met, and I think he really just couldn't muster up the courage to tell her this was not playtime, and we were not actually at a high school football game. So she's twirling, and like most baton twirlers, she got a little cocky with her skills! She twirled her baton right out of her hand and into the heads of the not one, but two girls sitting in the row in front of her! "Oops! Sorry." They kindly handed it back to her, and what do you think she did? Yes, she began twirling it again!!! So by now, I am completely just staring at this girl, and well it really all began to make sense. She was wearing a sweatshirt with a cartoon character of some sort on the back, a pink hair tie with pink plastic flowers all around it, and she was really enjoying a bottle of chocolate milk. At this point I am convinced that she is a really smart nine year old getting a head start on those college credits!
So life is good right now, the semester is oddly enough kind of wrapping up! Crazy huh? I really can't wait for life to be normal again. I think the summer will give me some much needed downtime, and I pray that Ash is all better and on her way to recovery by then. Right now the biggest blessing would be that I am a bone marrow match for her. It really will cut her treatment time almost in half! I mean I feel like we are identical twins, so really we should have identical bone marrow right?! God, if this is not the case, you can go ahead and start doing your thing to make that happen. Mkay, thanks. I'm just thinking, we shared a womb, and that was fine...so now I'd just like to give her a few of my stem cells! The least I could do! I did push her out of the way so I could be "Baby A" and because of this, I got the cooler of the middle names...so it would only be fair. She has been such a trooper and so so amazing! Stronger than anyone I have ever met, and really just taking everything in stride.
So let's talk Bachelor for a quick second here. Molly, could you have been slightly more respectful and have waited to make out with Jason until after the show?!? I mean really! We get that you are excited that Jason still loves, you, but geez~! Okay, and that's all I will say.:)
Thanks Loves,
a

1 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Hahaha...you know you wanna take your toys to school too Amber ;)

I hope and pray that you are a match for Ashley!! What a selfless act to do. I admire that. I will be glad when I hear that she is fully recovered from all of this. I thank God that she is strong and that she has a loving and supportive family to walk her through all of this.

You definitely did get the cooler of the middle names...hands down! ;)

I haven't seen the Bachelor...sigh.

Glad things are going well for you dear!

Much love, xoxo