CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

BlogTwitFaceSpace...Are We Friends?

Is there such a thing as being a part of too many social networks? I'm pretty sure I'm up to 4 now.facebook.myspace.twitter.blogger. I know, 4 is not such an extreme number, but seriously! I spend entirely way too much time on the Internet, and managing 4 accounts all while trying to maintain some type of normalcy in my life is funny. You know what else is funny? The fact that people even read my blog for starters. I love writing, and don't misinterpret when I say I think I am the funniest person ever, but I do. What I find most entertaining is that most of what people tell me they think is funny, is just me being totally honest, or recounting something in my life that probably happens on a daily basis.
-So today Bobby Bones,Carlos and Lunchbox from 96.7 came to the hospital and visited Ash. I'm pretty sure they are some of the nicest guys I have ever met. They just sat and visited for like an hour. It was pretty awesome, we laughed a lot, which I know was good for Ash.
-Now can we talk about something for a sec? So Spring Break is in a week, and I have nothing to do. Ash will be home by then, which is awesome! Obviously I will be hanging out with her, but I also feel that this would be a good time for me to start working out! That's right, I said it. And I've been saying it for weeks now. Here is the funny thing. I own a scale, yet I don't believe in using it most of the time bc well I don't like to haunt myself with the number it returns. Anyhow, today I did something crazy. I weighed myself. I mean let's be honest, if I am going to start working out, and losing weight, than I really should figure out what I'm starting at right?!:) Much to my surprise, I am apparently not as fat as I feel. A solid 98! Lol, okay, maybe in 4th grade, but I was actually at my usual. This is funny bc, since Ash has been in the hospital, all I feel like I'm doing is eating. I guess not. All those stairs and hills on campus are apparently helping!:)
-Tomorrow I have to work again, and this I am not super excited about. I have about two weeks of stuff to be catching up on(as I sit here and blog...) and I really would rather be doing that.
-Tomorrow I get to go to church and that excites me. Nothing like praising Jesus a little bit!
-I need a dog. A cute one that will jog with me, bark at creepers trying to break in, and kiss and love everyone else. I also need pepper spray, bc as awesome as my frying pan is...it's true, it probably won't ward of any burglars.
-The new Super Target in San Marcos is amazing! Never have I enjoyed shopping for groceries all by myself so much! I also even ventured into the cereal isle, and decided that I don't have enough appreciation for all of the selections. This week I went with Rice Crispies and a Granola based selection. Now if I can only manage to actually eat some before the milk goes bad!
-I have been noticing my weird taste in names lately. Nothing crazy like Apple or Coco, but different. I mean not that this matters, I have nothing to name...but I am mentally preparing a small list of ones I like.
-This has turned into a very random post, which really, for me is not all that random. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I really did!
Much Love.
a

0 comments: