CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

This Is My Life...

So let's talk about what a busy week this has been for me. I am so so glad that it is finally coming to an end. Update: Baton girl brought...count em...1, 2, 3! batons to class on Tuesday. Thankfully, or Unfortunately(I can't quite decide)we had a test, and so therefore she could not put on a show for us. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure she would have given the show of a lifetime. I mean maybe after Spring Break she will bring all three back, and perform. I hope so.
-On to my next topic...Spring Break. I have this weekend and the next week off, so what am I going to do? I don't know. I am def. going to sleep in a little, spend lots of time with Ash, and I think I am also going to start that novel I've been talking about. I mean technically I've already written chapter one, but I am trying to figure out now what direction I want to go in. So I will keep you posted on that one.
-So question of the day. How do you make your hair grow faster? I really want my hair to grow fast...and I've heard that pre-natal pills will do the trick. However, part of me feels uncomfortable buying pre-natal pills, because 1. I am not pregnant. and 2. I could just get over that and buy some, but I also don't want the guy @ CVS to think I'm pregnant. I mean I'm pretty sure I would be okay if my hair just decided to grow on it's own! I even bought Loreal's "Long Term Relationship" accidentally the other day. So if nothing else...I am trying to persuade my hair to grow with every shower....
-Does Elisabeth Hasselbeck annoy anyone else to no end? I really used think I really liked her outspoken nature and what not...but now she just annoys me to no end. I don't care about EVERYTHING that is going on in your life, and I'm pretty sure I died laughing when Patrick called her Meredith when greeting her on Monday. And yet she still says thank you, and proceeds to gush all over him. He wouldn't even give her the time of day.
-I now have a theme song. My friend Clayton wrote me the most amazing song ever, and he finally posted it on Facebook! I love it so so much! He is awesome! As soon as he sends it to me, I will post it for sure!
-Last night I went to Christina's Apartment where we drank wine and didn't play Scategories, but it was still fun. We laughed as Jordan and Christina tried to re-create Beyonce's "Single Ladies" video. It was pretty entertaining to say the least. I didn't partake, for the mere fact that I didn't have enough wine at that point. But it was very entertaining.
-Well, I am at the hospital for the rest of the night...so feel free to text me! Church tomorrow...and I am looking forward to that!

Much Love. xoxo a

1 comments:

AmberDenae said...

I hope your Spring Break is FANTASTIC!!! I wish I had a spring break =/

Have your mom buy the prenatal vitamins for you! I've heard that they do work!

You know, I never got to watch the whole video that you sent me. I started to and something sidetracked me! I'm gonna watch it tonight!!

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! :)

xoxo