CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Day In The Life...

Pandora.
I just discovered a new love for the website! I mean I've dabbled on there before, but the other day, I must have mistakenly typed in 'Soundtrack To My Life'...because I'm pretty sure that is what was playing. Awesome.
Tyrone Wells.
On that note, if you haven't heard of him...you should download it ASAP. Amazingly talented. I love love his voice! He's right up there with my good friends Amos Lee and Ray LaMontagne!:)
School.
So I don't know if I ever officially said, but I am done with school for the summer! I'm ecstatic, and I made the Dean's List! So so exciting! It was a good semester, but I am glad it is over! I will say, I did have one of the most amazing professor's ever! You know how there are just those teacher's you know you are going to remember forever? Well, he is one of them for sure! Just amazingly awesome at showing what it is to be a good teacher, and showing what it is to love your job! I learned a lot.
Weddings and Such.
Brit's wedding is just a few weeks away! I'm getting so excited! It's so crazy! I realize this is the age that I'm at, but all of my friends are growing up! My best friend just told me last weekend that she is pregnant! So exciting! She is going be an amazing mother, and I'm so happy for her! I've been asking for someone to have a baby forever now!
Odd Things.
So I've recently had a small obsession similar to that of a sixty year old woman! I don't know why, and I have yet to come up with a decent explanation for my new found interest...but, I kind of love bird things! haha, hair clips, necklaces, rings, headbands, t-shirts...I mean if it has a sparrow on it...I probably want it! My sister has been making fun of me for two weeks now, and I can't say that I blame her.
Catching Up.
So I finally caved in to the pressure. I've made dr. appointments at basically every doctor I have been avoiding for the last year. I am not one of those people plagued with fear of doctors offices or anything like that, I just hate the inconvenience of taking off work! I work 7 days a week, if I'm not doing that, I'm usually in school! This does not leave a lot of time. So for the last year, I've just opted for not going! Well now my dr.s are calling me! So I'm taking the high road and getting it all taken care of!:) And it feels good.
Homeless Friends.
I was making my usual commute to the hospital yesterday, and I met a nice homeless man. I was just planning on giving him my $5 and rolling my window back up, but he wanted to chat...so I obliged. He was nice, and full of compliments! I mean I want to think he just genuinely thought I had beautiful eyes, and a "Kodak smile", but I think the $5 may have had something to do with his complimentary nature:) I will say, on my way to the hospital today, all I could think about was what I wanted to give him! "Hmmm, I only have $3 cash, so...I'll give him that and my Pepsi and my dinner..., I can get something else later..." sadly, my friend wasn't there! So until next time!
Alright kids, I'm tired, and ready for some music and then some sleep!
Much Love,
a

0 comments: