CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Living Happily Ever After...Just Short of The Prince:)

Life is so so good right now! Wow. I def. got a 95 on my Social Work test...and this can probably go without saying, but AMAZING! Like I really think this might be my 2nd or 3rd "A" on a test in a long long time! And, being that grades are a seriously big deal this semester....it's GREAT! I have been so crazy busy with school, and granted I feel like I am always having to do a project or study for a test...I can't help but wonder where I would be right now if I had only applied myself like this 4 years ago! It's okay though, I'm not bitter. I had to do an interview the other day and we started talking about being indecisive and she told me not to get discouraged, bc "Life Is The Best Teacher". Isn't that the truth! I know I have thought along these lines before, probably at some point when I was feeling down about myself! I don't know, hearing it just made me think AMEN! So I have been hanging out with my big sis in phi lamb, and it's been amazing! She went inactive last year, so we really didn't keep in touch too much! Life has been way too fun! I think my sis has felt a little left out, but I am working on that! She doesn't usually like to hang out with my sorority sisters bc I guess she feels like she cant relate..? I don't know, she wont go to bible study with me, or anything! I really wish she would, but obviously I cant force her! I don't know, I just think she would grow so much! Spiritually where I am today, is far different than even a year ago! It's crazy, and I love it! I wish she could see how much I get out of it all, and be curious enough to get in on the action! It's just a fun group of girls! We talk, giggle! And just bc we've decided to give each week a theme and dress up! Oh and we are all equally lame!:) It's awesome! On that note, socially, my calendar has been FULL... I guess that's a good thing, but oh man have I been busy! Jenna, Whitney, Haley, and Macy and I are always doing something! I am either at school, work, their house, or an intramural football game! It really has just been great hanging out with everyone again! Work is getting a little smoother too. Ive just been trying to limit my hours at the law office, until things pick up a little. No worries there. I'm looking forward to this weekend, tonight I'm going to my favorite restaurant ever with a bunch of girls I love so it will be a nice end to my week! Tomorrow night is Big Sis/Lil Sis for Phi Lamb, and I am super excited! I signed up to take two this year, so it should be exciting! I loved being a Big last year! Getting to continually show love to someone for no reason is pretty awesome, and it just feels good too!

Some other reasons to be extremely happy:

I was freezing this morning when I left for work at 6:30am! Granted, it was still dark outside, and it has been raining...the cold air was amazing! Even at 3:00, it is still slightly chilly outside, and that is way exciting for me! I love love winter! At least for a few months anyway! I'm excited about winter fashion this year too, bc it is all so dang cute!(lol, this is my new fashion merchandising knowledge coming out). I bought a yellow pea coat like two months ago, and I have been dying to wear it!


I get to babysit two of the cutest girls ever this weekend! One is only eight months old, and I LOVE babies, so...enough said.


We are getting closer to November 1st, which is when I have decided I am going to decorate for Christmas! I'm just going to skip Thanksgiving this year! Jenna decorates incredibly early too, and why not! 1 month really isn't long enough for all the festive cheer that Christmas brings about!

1 comments:

Jenna Coe said...

I feel like such a celebrity! Getting talked about in your blog and all. Next thing you know, the paparazzi will be knocking at my door!

Also, I'm extremely glad that I have influenced you into decorating early.