CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

You Get The Best Of Both Worlds....

Hey Friends! So right now I am sitting in the education building waiting for my next class to start. Did I mention that BOTH of my legs are asleep at this point, and I am sitting on a really hard floor! The business college gets flat screen t.v.'s, leather couches, and hard wood floors! I mean I'm just putting it out there, but I think I might be a little less bitter if I was sitting on a pretty hard floor.:) I had a test today, and I think it went pretty well! It was in Fashion Merch. so I really don't think you can call it a test. It's like saying "Amber tell us why you wore that shirt today....but we are testing you...so DON'T MESS UP!" It's a fun class, and I love love love fashion, so...second nature! So Halloween is coming up and I am way super excited~! I don't ever dress up for Halloween, bc I don't understand why you automatically have to dress slutty when you are in college! Like it is some unwritten rule! I was looking at some costumes online, and they even managed to make nuns slutty! Total contradiction! So in keeping with my theme of trying not to look like a whore, I have decided to be HANNAH MONTANA! My whole costume is going to be based around some stiletto high heel boots.....covered in SEQUINS! I love sequins! They really should be on everything! They make me happy! Being sparkly makes me happy! I really don't think you can go wrong with Disney! And I also don't mind embracing a little immature fun! Most of my friends are going to be super hero's, since that is the theme of the party we are going to, but Hannah is two people....that's a super hero if you ask me! I can barely keep up with one life, let alone two!



-Also, since we are on the topic of Disney, HSM 3 comes out in a few days! (I swear I will be done ranting about my immature tendencies in a second). My bible study and I are all going to go see it on Tuesday when we finish up! Way fun!



-Side note about babysitting this weekend...cutest thing ever! The little girl Avery, who is three years old was so excited to see me! She had extended family over, and she individually introduced me to everyone as her friend Ms. Amber. She was just way too cute! She couldn't get everyone to leave fast enough so we could play! I love love love kids!



-We finished painting the living room....I may have already told y'all that, but it looks good! Hopefully we can start moving stuff back into the room tonight! On Friday we are going to go to my 2nd most favorite store in the whole wide world.....IKEA! We are going to be buying two chairs that will match the room better. I also want to get this light to sit behind the side table in between the two chairs...but Ash isn't so sure about it. What do you think? I just like it! Also, for you more savvy bloggers...do you know how to insert pictures anywhere into the blog entry! See if would have made sense to just have the pictures down here, instead of the links...but every time I add them they are at the top of the entry....annoying! Oh well.


-My little sister is turning 15 next week! It is so so so crazy! I cant believe she is all grown up! She is the most beautiful girl ever, and I am so proud of her! We used to have kind of a rocky relationship, and I think I was kind of hard on her!:( She had really low self-esteem, and I was just inconsiderate! Makes me sick to think about it! She seriously could model now, and I love her so much! We def. get along, and everything is good, except that I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET HER! She is really into horses, but she is not a girly girl at all! I am the epitome of girly...so to pick out something for her that isn't pink, and she will like....SO HARD!


-Phi Lamb girls are going to playoff for Intramural Football undefeated! Exciting!






1 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Haha, I love that you're going to be Hannah Montana!! That is great. I love Disney too but would you believe that i have never seen HSM?!? I am going to go and see the 3rd one in theaters though, haha.

Sounds like life is going good for you. I love reading your blogs as they are so full of life and fun! You're so cute!!

Thanks for all the prayers for my sister and family. I really appreciate it! She is doing much better and is home now! Seriously. prayer is what pulled her through. I have no doubt about that!

Hope you have a wonderful day Amber!!

xoxo