CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Still Here!...

OK, so yes, I am still ALIVE!  Life has been so absolutely crazy this past few weeks!  I have never in my life been so busy with...well life!:)  School is def. taking it's toll on me this semester!  I only have classes two days a week, which in theory sounded like a good plan...until now!  I am realizing that means that all of the tests then have to be squeezed into two days a week as well!  Studying, def. not my cup of tea!  I hate it!  Anyway, enough about that....my life is stressful, and that is that! So i have finished my tests for the week today, and my sister and I have decided to re-decorate our living room!  FUN!  We do this about once every six months or so!  We are a little obsessed with places like IKEA and Pottery Barn, which only fuel our obsession and drain our bank accounts, but OMG it is so so much fun!  So for this go around we are going with a girly theme!  We want something really girly and fun!  So fun that we have decided to paint the walls......orange!  Crazy I know!  But don't think crayola orange...think "It's Fall and beautiful!"  It's def. more of a dark color, but we are accenting with cream couches and chairs and livening it up with bright floral throw pillows!  Now the only thing we cant decide on is curtains.....I was thinking maybe like a gold tone...but I really can't say yet.  I will def. post pictures as we make progress!  Right now, we are just trying to clear our room and clean!  Amidst all that craziness, we have also decided to re-decorate our recently vacant back bedroom!  My sis and I started out just the two of us, but we had a roommate all summer!  She graduated, and has now moved out...so it's just the two of us now!  We are going to just make it a guest room for guests...haha we don't really have overnight guests...ever, but whatev!  It's going to be cute too!  Anyway, so that is my life for now!  Crazy Busy!  More posts to come!  I have been so sad....I really have just not had the time to blog!  And it has been so hard!  Study....or Blog...really I have found myself thinking this a lot lately!  Obviously I went with the studying!:)  Love you all!


xoxo a

2 comments:

Jenna Coe said...

You could have guests if you invited us over...Also, how did you do that cool picture thing as the title of your blog? I love it!

AmberDenae said...

She's alive!! haha I've missed your posts! Sounds like you're keeping busy. You need a vaca :) Do you get fall break? You can always come to p-cola! haha I can't wait to see pictures of your decorating progress, it sounds like it will look fabulous!! How fun! I wish I had a house to decorate, I love that kind of stuff! Hope you're having a great and stressfree week! xoxo
-amber