CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

So Big/Lil Sis has come and gone! So amazing! I got Emily, which is who I wanted...so yea Jesus! She is probably the cutest thing ever, and she crafts! I really think it was meant to be!:) We all went out to dinner @ Mamacita's afterwards, so that was fun! So today is Tx State's Homecoming...and you know where I am at?! WORK! yuck! It really is not that fun, and I am a little sad that I am going to be missing out! I need a job that doesn't require EVERY day of the weekend! Although, I do also need money! I was talking to a friend last night, and he told me to quit and just live a little.(so I could make an un-planned trip to Houston to visit) I found this all kind of ironic, bc I am working non-stop to live! Funny how things work!:) Ash and I are making progress on Operation Re-Decorate the Living Room. I have to be honest, I was getting really nervous about the color! I was driving around San Marcos the other day, and I def. saw a Volkswagen Bug the exact same color that we are painting the walls! That to me was a bit of a red flag! I also kind of think that when we
open the blinds...our living room might glow from the street!:) It def. looks better now that we have put a second coat on the walls, but still pretty bright! I think once we have everything in the room it will look a lot better...but I am still a little nervous! Either I am going to love it, or hate it! It's up in the air! That's all for now, I'm sure ill have more tomorrow!


xo a




0 comments: