CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Compulsive.....Me?!?! I Don't Think So!

So can I just say that Saturday and Sunday go by entirely too fast! I have been dreading this upcoming week, and sadly it is here! I have three tests this week, and no time! School stresses me out like nothing else in my life, and I hate it! As I sit here (not studying)...okay, so I had really written a ton earlier...and just now when I came back...all gone! Sad Day! Oh well, I'm positive it was all random rambling probably about many things I have already blogged about. So I got a Laptop, way exciting! I can't say that I really needed one, which is why I have decided to keep it my little secret...and yours of course. I could tell my parents, but that would be preceded by a lecture on how I don't need another credit card..,which is a whole nother...(lol, I know this isn't a real word, but as I am sitting here typing...this is what I said in my head!)another story is what I think I was trying to get at!:) I probably have the worst philosophy in the world when it comes to credit cards and debt..bc i have my fair share of it. I'm just thinking, that eventually I will have a decent job to help pay it all off. My parent's pay for all of my schooling out of pocket, because they don't want me to have to payoff school loans when I graduate. So rather than pay $60,000 in loans when I get out of here, I will have a much smaller Discover card to take care of. You know those commercials that start out "Are you ten, twenty, thirty thousand dollars in debt....If so, call...." Well, let's just say that I am no where near any of those numbers and I figure as long as I don't find myself answering yes to the T.V. man...a little debt never hurt anyone. You've got to build credit somehow right?!:) Anyway, So I have taken one test so far in this week of fun, and I have two more to go! The one I have tomorrow is going to be kind of hard I'm thinking, and studying for it is proving to be even harder for me! I don't know what it is! I swear, I have sat down about ten different times tonight trying to force myself to read. I'm thinking I will probably stay up a few more hours tonight and try and be productive, and then hopefully it will be a slow day at work tomorrow! Yikes!

Saturday Night was super fun! I was in charge of craft time at Lauren's Apartment! We had rush for my sorority last week, and the pledges had their first retreat this past weekend. On the second night of the retreat, all of the pledges stay at Active members houses, just to bond and hang out....be girly..you know:) Well, Lauren asked me to be in charge of craft time, which for those of you who don't know...(which is basically all of you!) I LOVE CRAFTS! It's borderline crazy at this point! Hobby Lobby is my favorite store for sure! Last week I went on Monday and sadly used everything I bought.....that night! Not only did I have to go back the next day, but I also had to ask them to restock the shelves of canvases I had cleaned out the day before....just so I could do it again! I think it is a stress reliever....which isn't really a good thing, bc apparently I am really stressed then! I absolutely love it! I will craft by myself, but if I can get someone to do it with me...even better! It really is a blast! We all have our vices right?! Some have poker...I have puff paint! Good Times!

2 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Sweet, what kind of laptop did you get?!

It's okay. I'm a compulsive buyer as well, which is why I am TERRIFIED of getting a credit card, haha. I took out a loan for my car so I am using that to build my credit.

However, I can agree that it is much better to have small payments rather than trying to pay off big fat student loans! Luckily your parents are so generous! :)

I noticed your tag and I also feel like I type faster on a laptop!! I think it's because the keys are more lightweight or something...? haha I dunno.

Ashley said...

ok weird, it won't let me use those layouts! it says the something something is formatted right :( That stinks. I really want a new one!

it is totally crazy that you and Amber share the same middle name too... what in the world! I, too, am sure we will be fast friends!! :)