CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Georgia....

So Ash and I have decided to take a trip this summer! Our destination of choice is going to be Savannah, Georgia! I am so excited! I think it is so pretty, and although I have never been there, I think the trip is going to be amazing! So here is where you come in...I don't know where to go, where to stay, what to do?!?! I figured I would exercises this as an option for suggestions! Now not only is it beautiful there from what I've been told, but Paula Dean lives there! I lover her! She is so fun! I hear she has a restaurant there that is super good too, and we all know how I love eating out! So needless to say I think it will be amazing! We wanted to take an Amtrak Train for the trip, but who knew that was so expensive! So we have opted for flying, which really I think will be better in the end. We are playing with the idea of splurging and staying in this beautiful Bed and Breakfast at least one night while we are there!This trip should be exciting either way, but I'm thinking that staying in this beautiful room will make it that much sweeter!:) Who knows. It is very expensive, and in all reality we will not be staying in our room for the most part. We will be out on the town, I hope! So the other fun part is that we cant rent a car, which means we will have to rely on the trolley system in Savannah! Kind of exciting, we will see!

0 comments: