CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008


Hi Friends! So I have been absolutely crazy busy...with nothing important!:)Does that even make sense?! My stress has left for the time being, which feels amazing! I am just trying to stay on top of things and make the best of it all, as the semester is coming to an end! Finals are right around the corner, and I couldn't be more excited! Sadly, the idea of waking up at 6am to work 10 hours, 7 days a week is sounding quite appealing compared to school! I'm sure the fact that I will actually have money for once has something to do with that!:) So I have been writing a ton, and it feels amazing! I really had forgotten how much I truly love it! I get so much, and it's pretty awesome~ I will share some eventually, but it's all kind of still in the works. On another note, I seriously need to learn how to play my guitar, and STAT! In the midst of all this writing, I have decided that my songs would be a lot more fun for me if I had music to go along! I mean I can awkwardly hum tunes all day long, but really a loud guitar to drown out my voice would just be better for me. I'm not terrible, but def. not the singer/songwriter type....I'll just write:) Thanks. So, as I noted last week, I was house sitting in Austin, all in all, a good time! I made the easiest money ever, and I got my name out to a lot of potential clients...(haha, that sounds weird...and almost inappropriate) What do you call them?! It's not really a business per say.....although, I can totally see how people make living house sitting and what not~ And I might even start doing that on the side in part with my other jobs and school. It really is super easy, and fun! All these families have super cute kids too, which is really just a perk:)
-So at this point I am ninety-five percent sure that I am going to have next Friday off, and I am excited! I have to work on Wednesday all day, and then the morning of Thanksgiving, and then it is one and a half days of bliss! And I am going to need it! I will be working at the kennel, and we have 80 pets checking in, in the span of four hours! Crazy! I've been at the kennel for seven years now, so it really is all second nature, but still, that is just a crazy amount of people, dogs, and cats in our little office on the same day! I am so excited for a day off, that I have decided it will be my day-O-fun:) with friends who are home from school! I haven't really started planning too much, but it really is going to be a day of events!:)
-So how is this for crazy...I am going to see Twilight at midnight with friends! Lucky for me, I get to sort of sleep in in the morning before I get my hair did, and then it is off to work for the afternoon! It should be a pretty fun time, and if you could see my roots(which you can, from a mile away!)the hair appointment is much over do! Alright, loves, that is all for now!
xoxo a

1 comments:

Game Over said...

Amber

Totally stalking you and reading blogs because I can't sleep

Since you write songs (I never knew that but very impressive) you can write the soundtrack to Jenna and my show. Then you'll make millions by appearing on the show and writing show. Think Kate Vogle on OTH

I'm weird and I don't know when the next time I'm going to see you but I'll just stalk you via your blog

Love Haley (Should I sign it Big Sis 4 ever?)