CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Love Is The Movement....So Why Can't We Show Some?♥

I am so saddened by all of the hate that everyone has been showing since the conclusion of the election. I genuinely feel like we have reverted back to a truly sad time in America's History! A time of hate and racism! If you didn't vote for Obama, it is okay to be sad, upset...whatever. However, the fact of the matter is, he is going to be our new president,and it is time to move on and support! I didn't vote for Obama, but I do genuinely believe that everything happens for a reason, God will provide, he always does. The hate I have seen on posts, facebook status', and myspace is overwhelming! From both sides! I do think Barack Obama is an amazing speaker, and he did make a good point...we are the UNITED States of America, and we need to start acting like it. November 4th was not just a day in history for African Americans, it was a day in history for us all. These feelings of hate and belittlement have no place in our lives and the direction that America needs to be heading in. I really am done speaking about political issues at this point, because I am so ready to move on. I've said my piece, and let's just be happy! Throw yourself into the word, and put your passion in that! You are going to get so much more out of it, and perhaps some new light! God is good, so let him do his work and show us!:)
xoxo a

0 comments: