CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

All My Single Ladies...

So before you start reading this, please push play below so sappy love music can play in the backround while you read about my sad sad life and laugh...bc we all know I do not take myself seriously at all...it just is not possible. So my Mom and well most of the women in my life are always wondering what is "new" in my love life...and because of this I have decided to change my ring tone to "Secret Lovers". This way every time it rings...I inadvertently avoid the question, and get a laugh all at the same time. Haha, I think this is very very funny. You know what's most funny out of all of this...that the question gets asked every time I see someone. Like, I think they are waiting for "Oh yeah, I actually had time to go to the Boyfriend Market this week, and well, they had great stuff!" I don't really know where you meet nice boys. I mean I've heard church is a good place, although it's not why I go, and I also don't know that wearing my "single" sticker on my forehead is completely appropriate. I have also heard weddings are a nice place, and because all of my friends are getting engaged...I'm thinkin this one may pan out for me. Please don't take this blog as a desperate cry, as I am very content in my singleness. I have been forever. I will say it would be nice to have someone to talk to from time to time, laugh at me most of the time, with me on occasion. Oh and someone to see scary movies with. I love scary movies, and while I do get incredibly, ridiculously scared...it is all well and good at the theater...It's the trying to fall asleep without seeing slasher faces every time I close my eyes. That is the tough part. If I could find a boy that wouldn't mind whipping out some insane karate moves should the occasion arise...yes, that would be great. And I mean we will just call you my boyfriend for traditions sake. Also, why is it that when you go out, cute boys just stare, and all the creepers come up and creep? This I do not get. I think it's funny to when they creep all night, and yet, even when politely put down...they still want to hang out and follow you to every other bar you go to. Hmmm. I feel like rejection once, is rejection enough. But who am I to judge. This is all coming from the single girl, who has hug a pillow and sleep with a frying pan after scary movies!:) So this is the new plan...and by new, I mean it's been the plan all along, I'm just hoping it starts to work soon: I am going to continue being mildly available and def. the coolest, most fun girl ever! I'm going to let all the cute, nice boys wake up and quit dating all the wrong girls...and as a last resort, I will wear my "single" sticker on my forehead, all while flashing my ring-less left hand, and singing Beyonce's "Single Ladies". I feel that in a desperate hour, this may just do the trick.:) If this blog entry confuses you in the slightest, please refer to number 31 in the following blog: And You Thought You Knew Me. This should clear things up for you.:)
Leaving You Laughing I Hope,
xoxo a

0 comments: