CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And You Thought You Knew Me...;)

For lack of a better blogging topic, and frankly a need for something not so serious...for you: A List Of Random Facts About Yours Truly:
1. I am obsessed with split ends. Not other peoples...those people are called hair dressers, and they actually get paid to be obsessed with split ends. I just like finding mine, and cutting them off!:) It's the little things in life.
2. I probably should have been kidnapped years ago. Walking alone late at night, going to the store by myself, jogging in the dark...these things do not scare me.
3. I genuinely believe if Britney Spears met me(well really, any celebrity for that matter) she would want to be my best friend. I think I could balance out her crazy nicely.
4. My giant audience of five blog followers...is probably as accomplished of a writer I am ever going to become.
5. Compliments make me happy. Even if they come from homeless men in wheelchairs...I don't like to question motives, it is not polite.
6. My mother once told me that eventually boys will want to date a nice girl, and that they will get sick of dating sluty girls...seven years later...still waiting.
7.Sometimes to pass the time at work I fill my online shopping cart with all that I wish I could afford to buy...I then sigh...and usually get back to work.
8. Also on that note...I often go to homesearchaustin.com as if I am actually looking to buy a home. Now what makes this fun you ask? Price Range: 3-5 million!!! So if any of you Austin millionaires are looking for a place to live...I can probably point you in the right direction. And there are virtual tours. Awesome.
9. If fitting the contents of a bedroom into a small two door car were an Olympic Sport...I'd hold the gold medal for sure.
10. While we're speaking of records, I could also probably hold one for the most diet coke cans found in a car.
11. If you live in the Buda/Kyle area...I will probably recognize your dog before I realize I know you too.
12. I love love love Speghetti O's. Like more than you know!
13. I live in organized chaos basically all the time...but I consider myself to be a clean person.
14. I think A1 Steak Sauce fixes everything! "Rice a little bland...no worries". It's okay, Ash tells me I'm disgusting daily for this one.
15. Cereal only tastes good between the hours of 1 and 4 am.
16. I am obsessed with I-tunes...my debit card...not such a fan.
17. On road trips I make up ridiculous games to pass the time. Sadly, the only player: me, and most revolve around the yellow dividing lines on the road. Intrigued? I am always looking for a solid "Player 2"
18. Secretly, I'm a total peace loving hippy. Except I like hygiene and I can live without the whole jail protesting thing.
19. I like weird fashion trends...however, most of the time they don't make it out of my house. I often walk to the front door with total confidence, open it, laugh bc I feel self-conscious, and go back to my room to change.
20. I take full advantage of the fact that I don't have to share my bed with anyone. I used to be such a courteous "one side of the bed sleeper" and then I asked myself, "Why?!!" I say move to the middle, and make like a starfish!
21. This is one of my favorite numbers.
22. I've said it many times before, but...Seattle is my favorite city in the world!
23. I will tell you all year long that I can't wait for it to get cold outside...after about five minutes...I'm totally over the weather.
24. I truly believe I can type faster on a laptop. Maybe it's just that the clicking noise is more fun on laptops...but if asked how many words I can type...I'm going with the lap top number!
25. What I did with my life before this blog...I don't know. I feel I may have been a really boring person.:)
26. FUN should be my middle name bc 1. "that's so fun!" is a phrase I am thinking I should copyright, and 2. Obviously I am FUN, or my friends fake like I am...which I am okay with:)
27. If anything ever happened and I had to pick new parents...I would pick Brit's! 1. They are as obsessed with t.v. as much as me, so really you can't go wrong there. 2. They don't make me knock before I come in...so technically I already have the same privileges as a real family member. 3. They have a pool table which always makes for fun. 4. They are just awesome! And finally, 5. they laugh at all of my stories, and well let's be honest, this is a good confidence booster.
28. If I could lay outside all day, with super fun sunglasses on, and listen to Damien Rice...I would be an amazingly happy girl! I mean more so than I already am...if that is even possible.
29. I really like juvenile hair things like headbands and hair clips. Oh so cute!
30. I'm a closet ballet/salsa/hip hop/back up dancer. Basically anything you would see on Dancing With The Stars...I have probably re-created in my kitchen.:) Why the kitchen you ask? Because that is where I have the most room, and someone as classically trained as I needs lots of room to execute such skilled tricks.:)
31. I am probably the most sarcastic person you will meet, aside from Donnie Joseph.
32. I love my friends more than you can know! I would do anything for anyone, but especially these amazing ppl. My life would seriously be nothing without them. I thank God everyday that Texas is where I call home, and can only imagine how different life would be if I grew up in Los Angeles.
33. However, had I grown up in Los Angeles...my chances of living like LC from the Hills may have panned out a little better.
34. I rocked spandex bike shorts and Keds for three years of my life...and I'm pretty sure I thought I had the best fashion sense ever. Awesome.
35. When I used to go for bike rides as a kid with my sis Ash, we would pretend they were cars and use our hands as blinkers while "switching lanes" in the middle of the street. All accompanied with an appropriate "blinker noise".
36. If I hear a name I love for babies...I write it down. At the rate I'm going, my kids are going to have to have five middle names, a nickname...haha
37. I still eat "Peanut Butter Spoons"...not just a snack for four year olds.
38. There is a questionable picture in the yearbook of me caring a baby blanket...I was in the seventh grade. Why my mom didn't think this was a good time to intervene?....I don't know!?! :)
39. I will probably call you "love" "beautiful" "pretty".... all before I use your actual name. terms of endearment!:)
40. Driving from school I saw a girl wearing this:
this is never okay in Texas...really anywhere for that matter.
41. Coffee shops may be my new favorite hang out: they play fun music all the time, they have cute chairs for you to sit in, and duh...the coffee is nice too. Oh and they have people you can watch! One of my favorite past times. Oh and...if you stay long enough...they bring you really good yogurt samples! That may just be bc Jordan and I looked cute...hard to say:) Jk!! I'm really not that narcissistic.
42. I once had an ebay account, but I decided that betting wars to buy something was just way too stressful! Why do people think this is fun?
43. I am a sucker for chivalry. If you open a door for me, I will probably be in love by the end of the night.
44. I get really excited if I can remember what I dreamt about the night before.
45. I think everyone should go to New York City once in their lifetime. And when you go...here is a small list of things you should do:
Take your picture with Hannah Montana at the wax museum and let everyone think you really met her.

Walk really fast like you know where you are going, and talk in a new york accent.
Take a speed boat tour of the harbor. But not the nice speed boat tour...the kind of trashy one where they spray you with water guns the whole time. Way fun!
Stare at cute business men in Grand Central Station...this is easy to do because they are everywhere!
46. While I own a ladder, I think it is much more fun to balance on my sister's back (cheerleader style), all while trying to reach my smoke detector that has been beeping for batteries for two weeks. Nice.
47. I feel it needs to be stated...I've never had a broken bone before. I fall down A LOT too!
48. I love to sing in my car with the radio really loud! And if you catch me...I'm okay with that.
49. I cannot do a load of laundry like a normal person for the life of me! Wash it...check. Dry it...check. Fold it...um..not thank you. This looks like a nice, clean spot on the floor. And in a week when I can't remember if you are clean or dirty...we will just try again.
50. I am one of the most random people you will ever meet, but I can guarantee it will always be a good time. If we aren't friends, we should be.
Thanks LoVe'S!!
xoxo a

2 comments:

Hammertime said...

you know i beat you on the sarcasm front my dear. :)

Jenna Coe said...

I'm in love with you. Seriously. I can't even tell you how many of those I read and said to myself "that is so me!".